8011 aluminum foil has excellent moisture-proof performance, light-shielding performance, and high blocking ability. The thickness is between 0.02-0.2mm. It has good flexibility, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
Application of 8011 aluminum foil in floor heating insulation: When laying floor heating pipes on the ground, a layer of 8011 aluminum foil can be laid above the pipes as an insulation layer to effectively reduce heat loss on the ground and improve floor heating efficiency. At the same time, 8011 aluminum foil can also be used to enhance the sound insulation effect of the floor heating system and reduce noise interference.
Characteristics of 8011 aluminum foil:
- Lightweight: Aluminum foil is lighter, which can reduce the weight of the floor heating system and facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Good thermal insulation performance: The thermal conductivity of aluminum foil is low, which can effectively prevent the transfer of heat and improve the thermal insulation performance of the floor heating system.
- High strength: 8011 aluminum foil has a certain strength and toughness and can withstand a certain amount of pressure and bending deformation.
- Corrosion resistance: Aluminum foil material has good corrosion resistance and can be used for a long time in different environments.
- Environmental protection: Aluminum foil material is recyclable and meets environmental protection requirements.
Using 8011 aluminum foil for floor heating insulation is an efficient, energy-saving, environmentally friendly and safe choice. It can significantly improve the insulation performance of the floor heating system, reduce energy consumption and operating costs, and has the advantages of easy installation, long life, environmental protection and safety. Therefore, 8011 aluminum foil has broad application prospects in the field of floor heating insulation.