3003 aluminum sheet for water cooled board, The battery cooling system of new energy vehicles mainly includes important components such as batteries, battery coolers, and water-cooled panels.
Automotive water-cooled panels are usually placed below battery modules and are an important component of the thermal management system of new energy vehicles. Automotive water-cooled panel components are used in load-bearing and corrosion-resistant environments and conditions. Therefore, it is necessary to develop high-strength and corrosion-resistant brazing composite materials to meet the design and application requirements of different water-cooled panels.
Automotive water-cooled panels generally use aluminum brazing composite materials, and the process mainly includes raw material stamping, cleaning, welding flux coating, riveting, brazing, testing, sealing, and other processes. To ensure the stamping and stretching requirements of water-cooled boards, it is required that the materials used have good stretching ability.
Why choose 3003 aluminum sheet for water cooled board
- Lightweight: Aluminum alloy has the advantages of low density, high specific strength, and easy processing and forming, making it an ideal lightweight material for automobiles.
- Easy to process: It has good welding performance and is easy to process and shape.
- Good consistency: stable performance, high elongation, easy stamping, and strong welding performance.
- Excellent corrosion resistance: 3003 aluminum plate belongs to the aluminum manganese alloy series, also known as rust resistant aluminum plate, and still has good rust resistance in humid environments.
- Good stamping and stretching performance: The 3003-O state aluminum plate material is soft, has high plasticity, is easy to cut and stretch, and meets conventional processing requirements.
- Renewable utilization: Aluminum alloy materials have a high recycling rate and are environmentally friendly.
Henan Mingtai Aluminum Co., Ltd. is a large-scale aluminum sheet manufacturer, established in 1997, located in the aluminum industry cluster of Gongyi, China. At the same time, Mingtai is an aluminum sheet, strip and foil manufacturer integrating R&D, design and sales. Its products cover 1-8 series. It currently has 6 major production bases and has cooperated in more than 100 countries and regions around the world in recent years.